INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA
India had a last chance to win against South Africa and if they have to win the last test they should have to follow these steps -:
- India have to won the toss and they should have to elect bat first.
- Indian openers have to make a good start for India so they can easily score above 400 or 500 which can be the huge for the opponents.
- In the middle order their some trouble in batting if Indian team make changes in the middle order then South Africa having some trouble how to bowl to a new batsmen.
- Indian team have to come up with 4 fast bowler and 1 wrist spinner so they can easily take Cricket Betting Tips Free wickets of the South Africa side because in Johannesburg the pitch is for the fast bowlers.
- Indian fast bowler have to take South African openers so they can’t make huge total and then their team get in the trouble early.
- At last Captain have to play in comfort so their team cannot take tension in crucial stage of the game.
- Indian Team have to pick Ishant Sharma for the last test because this pitch having some bounce and Ishant can be dangerous in this type of pitches.
Pitch Report And Condition
Rain is in the Johannesburg and moisture in the air and it is difficult for the batsmen to bat on this surface because this pitch having bounce so it is difficult for the batsmen to bat on this surface.
South Africa – 45 percent chance to win
India – 55 percent chance to win
India have to win the toss and they have to elect bat first and then they have chance to win the match against South Africa.
Prediction – India will win the last test
Previous Blog Detail
In the previous blog Ipl 2018 coming with new things with Ipl Betting Tips and for information about cricket visit our website.